Monday, November 17, 2014

Lists.

Hi friends,

I happened to come across this article tonight. And, it's not very nice about the people where I live and love. Although the comments are pretty entertaining.

Basically. We were named to the list of least attractive people by Travel and Leisure. I'm particularity amused by the Pat's and Geno's reference.

OK. Ouch. But, I've been here a while and have found many beautiful people, inside and out. Yes, I've seen some scary things or outfits and experienced some questionable behavior but that's for another time. Most of the time, I think anywhere you go, you can see something beautiful. This cute little site is based on this very thing. I always do. I'm lucky.

I hope the next time our friends at T+L come to town, they call me. I'll show them around.


In fact, I'd probably invite them to go with me on a dog walk. Much like the one I had tonight.

The scene. I'm walking Kennedy outside and I'm in a big puffy dog-walking coat with my hair pulled back. A man walks by and says something as we pass each other and I catch the word "beautiful" at the end. Here's the rest.

Me: Thank you. (My standard response because I'm sure he's talking about my dog, as most people do. This is a thing. On Friday, someone stopped me and asked to take a picture of my dog. Yes, the dog.)
Him: Married?
Me: (laughing and still walking away) Nope.
Him: Single?
Me: No.
Him: Can I marry you?

I turned him down, but, it all started with the word beautiful. So, T+L, let's have chat and I can at least tell you where you can get a better cheesesteak.

xoxo
Your friend,
Caroline










2 comments:

  1. You always see the good in people! Like this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++
    By default A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++ Version Of A++ Version Of titanium hip A++ Version titanium sheet metal Of A++ Version sia titanium Of A++ Version Of titanium armor A++ Version galaxy watch 3 titanium Of A++ Version Of A

    ReplyDelete