Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends. Today is a nice opportunity to be grateful and thankful and I wanted to share a short list with you. 

In no particular order, here is what I'm thankful for right now, this year and always.

Thanksgiving 2014

That this kind man found somewhere to go today. 

My dog, even when she does things like this.
 

My friends. Near and far, old and new.

The fact that Louie was found.

My family, whom I'll see soon.

Finding this cute sign.
 
Wine.

This pretty song because I like the words.

Pizza from here. The corn pizza specifically.

Laughter.

Champagne. And any reason to celebrate.

That every year brings something new and great into my life.

Coffee.

Surprises.

That I can walk through this spectacular display every night.

Impromptu reunions with college friends.

The wishbone tradition that I will share with my mom in a few hours. 

You.

I hope you have a lovely day with your friends and family. 
 
xo,
Your friend,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment