Saturday, April 27, 2013

Around the corner.

Happy weekend, friends.

I saw this sign today on One Kings Lane and I wanted to share it with you.

I completely believe this because just around the corner you might find something amazing.

Photo credit: firedupjimhammons.com

Whether it is a charming chat with a neighbor you've yet to meet or spontaneous brunch plans, something incredible may be waiting...just around the corner. Maybe it's a new job, maybe it's a new friend, maybe you'll meet your future husband or wife or maybe you find something you've been searching for. Maybe you'll discover something new where you live or see something for the first time. Whatever it may be, it's waiting for you around the corner.

One of my favorite ways the phrase is used...from a happy movie.

Around the Corner Cafe is a cute name for a local Cleveland bar.

And this quote sums it all up...

Credit: indulgy.com

I'm having one of these very fun days today and it restored my faith in humanity - thanks to my friends Vanessa and Lisa. Philadelphia really is the city of brotherly love! You just have to keep going to see what (or who) awaits you at the next turn.

I hope you can find something new today...because you never know what the future holds.

xo
Your friend,
-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment